Friday 13 December 2013

No matter the weather




No matter the weather this is where I want to be.

No matter if I'm admiring calm turquoise waters or witnessing a dark sea with rolling waves.


Whichever is the rhythm of the day, being here nourishes me.

Reminds me that every day brings change, and to embrace it.

Reminds me to breathe. And exhale fully. And to give thanks.

It reminds me to look for beauty in the ordinary. Because it's always there. And here.


xx


Do you look for beauty in your everyday? x



3 comments:

  1. Yes!! I do. Thanks for reminding!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so healing isn't it the Ocean. I do look for the beauty in every day and it is really not that hard to find. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, I'm not surprised that you always want to be there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and support. I'm so glad you stopped by xx