Tuesday 31 December 2013

Moving with intention


I'm not sure about new year resolutions this time round... but I am confident on the power of intention.

This year we decided on making choices to create more family time, more fun, more memory making. We made a list of 25 things to do as a family, and we've ticked our way through it, and created more memories along the way.


So with that intention in mind, I decided to make this last day of 2013 the essence of the best of our year. With a healthy dose of gratitude, sunshine, reflection and nurture added in.

Tomorrow we will step into our day slowly. I will be gentle on myself, and honour where I'm at on this day. I will give thanks for new beginnings, lessons learnt and memories waiting to be created. I will savour the day's moments and embrace our time together.

xx

Do you do new year resolutions? And will you set an intention for the first day of the new year?

{I've chosen "one word" to focus on this year - and look forward to linking it up with Maxabella tomorrow x}

5 comments:

  1. No resolutions here, but I do choose a guiding word, which I am still working on. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year dear Elisa :) Here's to making more memories and enjoying life in the slow lane.

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your attitude to life, Happy New Year my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funnily enough, I too thought my word was 'intention' initially. But like you, with greater reflection realised there was much more behind it. 'Honour' is a perfect word to guide you through the year ahead. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and support. I'm so glad you stopped by xx